Chhattisgarh State Judicial Services
- Phase 1 – Chhattisgarh Judicial Services Prelims examination is of objective type.
- Phase 2 – Chhattisgarh Judicial Services Mains exam is of written type.
- Phase 3 – Interview for Chhattisgarh Judicial Services
Negative marking of 0.25 will be deducted in the prelims examination.
PHASE 1 – PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION
You will first have to take the Chhattisgarh Judicial Services preliminary exam, an objective test worth 100 Marks. Based on the following topics, the question will be:
- Indian Penal Code
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Indian Evidence Act
- Constitution of India
- Transfer of Property Act
- Indian Contract Act
- Limitation Act
- The Chhattisgarh Rent Control Act,2011
- Court Fees Act
- Specific Relief Act
- Indian Registration Act
- Chhattisgarh Land Revenue Code
- The Negotiable Instruments Act,1881
- The Chhattisgarh Excise Act,1915
PHASE 2 – MAINS EXAMINATION
- The framing of Issues & Writing of Judgement in Civil Cases.-40M
- The Framing of Charges & Writing of Judgement in Criminal Case.-40m
- – English to Hindi.- 10M
- – Hindi to English.- 10M
- Indian Economy
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Current Affairs & Sports.
- Physical, Social & Economic Geography of India
- Constitution of India & Polity.
- General Science & Technology.
- Indian Philosophy, Art, Literature & Culture.
- Administrative Structure, Local Government, and Panchayati raj of Chhattisgarh
- History of Chhattisgarh, & Contribution of Chhattisgarh in the Freedom Movement
- Current Affairs of Chhattisgarh
- Economy, Forest, and Agriculture of Chhattisgarh
- Geography, Climate, Physical status, Census, Archeological and Tourist Centres of Chhattisgarh
- Tribes, Special Traditions, Teej and Festivals of Chhattisgarh.
- Literature, Music, Dance, Art and Culture, Idioms and Proverbs, Puzzle/Riddle, Singing of Chhattisgarh
- Industry in Chhattisgarh, Energy, Water and Mineral Resource of Chhattisgarh.
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Knowledge of Hindi Language
- Decision-making and problem-solving.
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc
- Knowledge of Chhattisgarhi Language.
- Interpersonal skills including Communication Skills
- General mental ability
- Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc.)
- The knowledge of Hindi Language and Chhattisgarhi Language will be tested in Hindi and Chhattisgarhi Language only, no translations will be provided
PAPER-II APTITUDE TEST
PHASE 3 – INTERVIEW
According to the number of openings, more deserving candidates from among those who took the main exam will be called in a 1:3 ratio for the interview. The viva-voice could receive up to 15 points.